Tuesday, December 21, 2010

update

I haven't posted on here in such a long time! Just wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to. Here's a few photos from the past month ^^

Thanksgiving dinner sans oven...not bad if I do say so myself. But nothing compares to the parentals turkey and stuffing!

Out at Zen Bar in Hongdae

Ice cream fondue at Hagen Daz. As if the ice cream, fruit and bites of cheesecake and brownies weren't delicious enough- they all get dipped in hot chocolate sauce

Michelle came to visit from Japan ^_^ Us in Insadong!

Bukchon Hanok Village- worth getting lost

Mirror shot with identical cameras and Christmas colored scarves

Late night noraebang

One of my favorites- Sunny in her pink outfit- fur coat included. She was also wearing a tiara but decided to take it off because I kept calling her princess (she insisted she wasn't one)

Matthew. He's the newbie in Apple class. Loving the homemade reindeer ears obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment