Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lost

I know this has nothing to do with my adventures in Seoul, but I still feel the need to blog about my favorite television show coming to an end...

After watching the series finally of the show Lost, I never thought I would be so emotional and overly attached to a television show. The two-hour series finale brought out so many emotions. I cried off and on for the entire two hours. I cannot believe after 6 seasons, it is finally over. I have mixed feelings about the finale but now that I have let it sink in, I love the way it ended. Although, there still are a few unanswered questions, the episode made me realize what the show was all about: the characters and their connection to each other. I’m really going to miss the show, the cast, the confusion of it all, watching Matthew Fox on a weekly basis and John Locke; my crush on him will never fade.


"The most important part of your life was the time that you spent with these people. That's why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them and they needed you."



No comments:

Post a Comment