Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pepero Day!


Happy Pepero Day!

It's Pepero Day, people! Pepero (빼빼로) is a cookie stick coated in chocolate. Pepero Day is a bit like Valentines Day, but instead of cards everyone gives pepero to their friends, families and teachers. The special date 11/11 resembles four sticks of pepero.

Weeks before this glorious day the stores became packed with pepero of all shapes and sizes-gigantic pepero, pepero dipped in pink chocolate, heart shaped pepero and all of them are decorated with lovey dovey phrases like "I'll never find someone like you. I'm promise, It's true. Just your smile." (not a typo.)

Alrighty then.

My kids gave me tons of pepero today, and as of right now I'm in a pepero coma. I think I'll be staying away from it for the rest of my time here.





No comments:

Post a Comment