Monday, February 21, 2011

Everest

Since moving to Seoul I have become a huge fan of Indian food. Surprisingly enough, I ate Indian food for the first time in South Korea. Sad...I know, but my waist is thanking me, I'm sure. Friends and I stumbled upon a little Indian place in Dongdaemun called Everest. Having no exposure to Indian before- I find this place absolutely mouthwatering . I always get the same thing but it never fails to satisfy. I usually go once a month- so I'm really going to miss this place and thought it deserved a little shout out. Caution: may cause drooling.

Yummy samosas- filled with potatoes and spices

Chicken Tiki Masala- a winner everytime. Creamy, spicy and delish with chunks of chicken- I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Garlic Nann- perfection.



I may miss this place more than I'll miss Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment