Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year^^

Happy Lunar New Year!

Thanks to the holiday I have a 5 day weekend. This gives me crucial time to organize everything in my apartment and get myself ready to ship things home. The reality of leaving Seoul is really sinking in now that I am throwing away clothes and ticket stubs that I thought I wanted to keep. Right now my apartment has three different piles of clothes: clothes to throw out, clothes to keep, and clothes to travel in. I really don't know how I accumlated so much stuff in this tiny studio apartment, but I have a feeling I will be shipping almost 10 boxes home. Whoops...blame it on the amazing Korean shopping.

With exactly one month left in the city my goals are to:
-take more pictures of the city
-eat as much Korean food as possible (including eel, duck and waffles)
-visit the Korean War Memorial
-go to my favorite places in Seoul once more, including Insadong, Myeongdong and Hongik University
-noraebang atleast once a week (if not more)
-take my job less seriously and actually enjoy the time I have with my students

I'll have to think of more...I can't believe it's almost over. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment